Welcome

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Gill's snide land.

For many years I worked in Oxbridge in both halves and during that time I developed a deep deep suspicion of Oxbridge Graduates, some of them are very talented and capable, some of them are very intelligent and incapable and there are some that are just plain weird.
However the biggest single group are the self-serving it is all about them, they are indoctrinated to believe they are the cream of the cream who deserve all the success they can get no matter what they have to do to get it. This goes a long way to explain the BBC's Andy Gill, who till a few minutes ago I hadn't realised was an Oxfordman but it makes sense.
I've never knowingly communicated with Andy but he was spread some now know bollocks about me by a snapper at the Liverpool Echo and perhaps a local high-profile solicitor. The solicitor has had to retract allegations he made about made claiming it was mistaken identity, though he never explained where the info came from.
The scant information presented to him would not be enough for a person of integrity to come to any conclusion, let alone act on it, but that didn't stop Andy. It is the kind of snap judgment that a qualification from Oxbridge entitles you to make and one which you fellow Oxbridgers and Oxbridge sycophants will make sure you suffer no ill effects from making.
Andy used to give me a hard stair every time we crossed paths after the encounter outside Liverpool Crown court. This of course makes me think that together with my Oxbridgephobia he was given some other tips on how to annoy me.

No comments: